Monday, April 9, 2012

Fetal Easter Eggs

Happy Easter!
What better way to celebrate spring then with fetal duck eggs? So I wanted to do this smoked duck egg recipe I found in Sauce magazine for Chey. I rode my bike down to Jay's International to get some of this bad boys and all they have are flats of 20 eggs. Well I had no idea that you could buy as many as you want so I bought the whole flat.
I also didn't know that these were fertilized eggs with tiny duck fetuses inside. Both the cashier and a clerk warned me of this but I decided to buy this flat of eggs and try it out. My next problem was that those was an open flat of eggs and I was on my bike. I had to take off my sweatshirt and stuff it in the bag with the eggs so they couldn't move. Then I stuffed the whole thing in my backpack and was very careful on the speed bumps.

So if this retardness happens to you here is how to make use of it.

You will need....
20 Fertilized Duck Eggs
6tbsp of salt
1 Paas Easter egg coloring kit.

Step 1
Place all eggs in very large pot and submerge in cold water. Bring to a boil then remove from heat and let sit for 14 mins.
Place eggs in ice water bath till they are cool enough to handle. Remove them from the water and allow o dry.

Step 2
Dying your eggs.
Directions for prepping the Paas are on the package. Read them. Follow them. I don't feel like typing them.

Step 3


Give to your friends or enemies and force them to eat it. Happy Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment